Saturday, November 5, 2011

Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport



 They had flower arrangements in the departure hall the day I was flying back to New Zealand at the end of September. 

Believe me, it is so depressing to try to blog about places and food in Bangkok at the moment as the flood waters are pouring into many parts of Bangkok. Although I thought I would go ahead but now I have to re-think.  At this point, my family home is still OK but my mum and my brother have checked into the hotel as a precaution.

At least Suvarnabhumi Airport will be protected and I hope all the beauty of the place and surrounding landscaped gardens will be intact.

 

One of the beautifully landscaped gardens.

 

The main hall.

 

Inside the airport on the air-side. I think the ceiling is amazing. 

 

And these people were the cabin crew for my flight.

 

Walk way to my gate. 

 

It's a long walkway. 


And that was Qantas’ 747 to fly me back to New Zealand.

1 comment:

  1. The Toronto Airport prides itself on their new terminal. It is not a patch on what I am seeing here.

    ReplyDelete